My Other Blogs

2006-05-28

Search for the best Joseph Smith Biography

This post is sort of a call for action. I am interested in opinions on where one can find the best, most definitive biography of Joseph Smith? I'm not interested in apologetics here, but the best detailed and frank exposition on the life of the Prophet? Whether web or printed publication, it would be nice to have something like this handy to point interested parties that direction.

It would be especially nice if it included things such as information from the Nauvoo Masonic Lodge minutes, and childhood information documenting Joseph's early reputation as a seer in a non-judging and simply informative way.

1 comment:

Jettboy said...

Have you read my articles on what I consider the three best biographies on Joseph Smith? You can read the critiques at my web blog.